Thursday, December 11, 2008

Easy Party Food


Last Weekend, someone made these Oreo Truffles and they are something else! I made them for a Pot Luck today. I love super easy, but super good recipes. This recipe was the talk of the party. Then, my grandmother forward my mother who forward me the Rolo Pecan Candies. They look easy and good. Thought I would share, since these are not my usual Christmas goodies that I make.

Oreo Truffles
1 pkg. (1 lb. 2 oz.) OREO Cookies, finely crushed, divided
1 pkg. (8 oz.) PHILADELPHIA Cream Cheese, softened
2 pkg. (8 squares each) BAKER'S Semi-Sweet Chocolate, melted

1. MIX 3 cups of the cookie crumbs and the cream cheese until well blended. Shape into 42 (1-inch) balls.
2. DIP balls in melted chocolate; place on waxed paper-covered baking sheet. (Any leftover melted chocolate can be stored in tightly covered container at room temperature and saved for another use.) Sprinkle with remaining cookie crumbs.
3.REFRIGERATE 1 hour or until firm. Store any leftover truffles in tightly covered container in refrigerator.
4. NOTE: I did White and Milk Chocolate for the Truffles and then topped them with Red & Green Sprinkles.

Rolo Pecan Carmel Candies Link : http://thepartyworks.com/article.php/articles_id/697

0 comments: