Saturday, March 7, 2009

Uncle Eric & Aunt Kristen

Yes, Kaylee is going to have her first cousin! Eric's brother Brian and his wife Dana are expecting a baby boy this August. They've decided on an adorable name.....Noah Christopher. Seriously, how cute? Cousins Kaylee & Noah...has a very nice ring to it! Eric & I are very excited for Brian & Dana and on becoming Uncle/Aunt for the first time! Them being pregnant constantly reminds me of being pregnant with K, which was a beautiful calmness where we dreamt of what our child would be like. Now we have a vibrant little helper running around....I don't think we will have another calm period of time again! Maybe, when she is 30? My advice to first-time parents is to enjoy the "Nesting" time....read, dream, and enjoy your time with your spouse. It is such a wonderful time.

3 comments:

SUSIE said...

Very profound and true!!! Congratulations to Brian & Dana!

Brian and Dana Ernst said...

Yay!! Thank you so much! I can't wait for Noah and Kaylee to meet... actually, we can't wait to meet Noah first, THEN we can't wait for the cousins to meet :)

Anonymous said...

The first descriptive word that comes to mind when I think of your pregnancy is definately not "calmness" :)
I think your memory is distorted since now you have so much more craziness.