Friday, March 27, 2009

What a week?!?

This week was rather unusual.....

1. It was my 2nd EOQ at Apple, which means LONG hours and very busy. However, it ALSO means....Chuy's. Macaroni Grill, PF Changs, Potbelly's, Rudy's, and unlimited cookies/candy. I think I gained 5 pounds. And thank goodness for a WONDERFUL husband, who keeps the household running smoothly!

2. Random Hail Storm Attacks Austin! You probably heard about it in the news, but we got some insane hail on Wednesday. It broke Lindsey's Camry's back window shield and damaged everyone's cars at work. LUCKILY, I literally left 3 minutes before it hit and I was headed the opposite direction. However, I did crack my iphone screen when trying to run to my car....absolutely shattered but it still works! I stole some pics from my friends....






3. Kaylee face-plants into the playground cement. It looks bad, but it looks MUCH better. She has picking up so much speed that I feel like we are going to have a LOT more incidents! Brace yourself....


0 comments: