Friday, June 10, 2011

The Big 5!

Eric & I celebrated our 5 year anniversary June 10, 2011!

Kept it simple by going to our favorite Indian Restaurant, Clay Pit....it's kind of tradition at this point. We have been so busy, we really hadn't sat down with just us two. In fact, it was our first date after Maddie was born that didn't involve a wedding or a party. Definitely value our time together much more than 5 year ago. It was so, so very nice.

Eric had taken the girls to pick out a beautiful pair of Pearl Earrings. June's birthstone is Pearl, so surely it can pass for Anniversary too! Not really the type to post pictures of my gifts, but then I think of my great grandma trying to tell me the story behind a piece of jewelry and not remembering who, what, or where. So as a reference point in my Blog Book when I'm 86....Pearl earrings, 5 Year Anniversary, from sweet Husband. ;)


0 comments: