Sunday, June 26, 2011

Bucket List: Dispatch @ Red Rocks. Check.

Last year, my favorite band Dispatch announced they were reuniting and going on a Summer Tour in 2011. I said 10 years ago, if Dispatch would ever play again...I'm going. Even better, there first stop was Red Rocks in Colorado. Also on my list of things to do. SO, Dispatch at Red Rocks was a true Bucket List for me. I bought my tickets pregnant and had no idea how it was going to work out, but it had too. It's 2011, Madison is born, just started back at work....so a 48 hour whirlwind was in order to check the experience of a lifetime off my list. Eric, again, best teammate ever as he didn't hesitate taking care of the girls while I head out. I think he understood the importance as he has traveled great lengths for his Grateful Dead! ;) To highlight how this worked: Thursday worked to 11PM, Friday woke up at 3:30AM, Got ready, worked for an hour, flew to dallas, worked on the plane to denver to send some reports, landed in Denver....48 hours begins: Snooze Breakfast, Brew Tour (Rock Bottom, Wynkoop, Falling Rock, Breckenridge Brewery, Flying Dog, Great Divide), amazing pizza, rooftop bar, sleep, shopping (Anthro), lunch Cherry Cricket, rooftop pool, driver picks up, amazing Red Rocks, Best Concert of my life, downtown denver dancing, sleep, fly home. Crazy?

Snooze Breakfast - Mimosas!

Brew Tour

Amazing Beers!

No Monkeying Around

Still Standing

Breathtaking Red Rocks

Amazing experience!

Dispatch - Could not contain myself!

Best Concert of my Life!

Covered Mrs. Robinson in "Outloud" & Buffalo Springfield in "Cut It Ya Match It"









0 comments: