Wednesday, March 23, 2011

San Antonio Getaway

Last Weekend, we packed the 2 kiddos off to San Antonio! We are pros now...

I first headed to one of my dear friend's adorable baby shower and I can not wait to meet Noah Christian in May!

Saturday night, Maddie got to meet her Great-Grandparents on my side and Uncle Tyler, who was on Spring Break from Texas Tech. They got to see some cooing, smiling, and crying...so it was a complete visit. ;) Of course, Tutu made some yummy food. And my father provided the entertainment for the night by catching the BBQ Pit on fire...and almost the house.

On Sunday, Eric and I took to K to one of my favorite childhood memories...Kiddie Park, see next post. In the afternoon, Maddie and Kaylee got to see my old High School friends Lindsey and Julia. It was so nice to catch up!

Overall, it was a very eventful and fun weekend! Most of all, I enjoyed taking the kids to where I grew up...I absolutely love my neighborhood with big yards, big trees, old houses, and deer all in the perfect location. I want to buy a house like that in Austin...but can't afford a 1M house at the moment. One day...

Maddie May with the Great-Grandmas!

Grinning Ear to Ear


Uncle Tyler with the Girls...I love K's face in this one






0 comments: