Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Sisters!

Oh, Kaylee and Maddie. Big Sister, Little Sister. Obsessed, Smothering, Loving...this is how I would describe Kaylee with her little sister. She absolutely loves Madison more than anything. She gives kisses non-stop, non-stop. She consistently is on top of her making out. I tell her to stop smashing her, but she gets mad and yells "I'm LOVING my sister!" Whatever, I can't stop the sister love. At times, she makes me call her Big Sis and Maddie Lil Sis. When I pick K up from school, all I hear for the next hour is "My sister, so beautiful. Ohh. Cutie Pie. Little toes. Chubby Cheeks. Ahh." I have no idea where she gets this behavior. ;) Guess I'm the one to blamed for this lovefest.

Love at First Sight

Proud Big Sister

Kaylee and Maddie

Sleeping Beauties

Maddie and Kaylee's Baby Ashley


0 comments: