Monday, February 9, 2009

Birthdays Galore!

We had a Birthday Packed Weekend. Friday was Aunt Dana's Birthday, Saturday we celebrated Finis's 80th Birthday, and Sunday was Tudie's Birthday (aka My Mom)! Hope everyone had a wonderful birthday and ate plenty of cake! We headed to San Antonio on Saturday to for Finis's Party, it was great to see the May Clan and all of Mimi & Finis's friends. Then, Kaylee & I spent the afternoon with my friend Lindsey and went to the neighborhood park that I grew up at. Eric & I had a good night out in "Suburbs"...I put in quotes because it used to be the hill country and now totally development. So weird to go back. Then, Sunday we had brunch for my mom's birthday. Although Kaylee wanted to run around outside the whole time. Overall it was a fun weekend with one minor accident....see next post.

0 comments: