Monday, February 9, 2009

Table vs. Kaylee


The table won. While visiting in San Antonio at my folks house, Kaylee literally head-butted a granite table corner. She is fine....I think I freaked out more than she did since I watch the whole thing go down. At first, I didn't see any marks and then....a nice blue/black goose egg started coming out of her forehead. I freaked out some more. Then seconds later, Kaylee was eating grapes on Daddy's lap. It took longer for me to catch my breath. The same damn table was the one that left many bruises on my boney hips growing up. This was Kaylee's first accident which was quite impressive considering she is 15 months old! However, tonight she busted her lip on the side of our coffee table! Think she is making up for lost time or something?! Once again, she is fine. This accident caused blood, but it was just the inside of her mouth. Oh, my Kaylee. We are past the walking stage....and are in the adventurous running, climbing, and maneuvering herself in awkward places.

1 comments:

Brian and Dana Ernst said...

Oh my gosh, that DOES look scary!! Glad she is okay! Very cute picture aside from the big bruise :)