Sunday, February 15, 2009

Valentine's Weekend


First off, the Ernst household is finally healthy and doing well. I had a pathetic small cough from cedar that I finally got knocked out with a Z-Pack. Kaylee had a small fever from teething, but finally cut 2 more teeth! She still has a runny nose, but we all are on the right track! To celebrate Valentine's Day, I went to a Fondue Party for Fun Mamas on Friday Night. How cute, right? It was good to have a girls night and eat some good food. Not to mention, I'm obsessed with the Cheese Fondue! It was just Gruyere & Swiss with some White Wine...yum! Saturday Morning, I made migas and mimosas....some of my favorite things. Then, I tried to teach Kaylee had to make Eric's favorite cheesecake. She was very interested, but then discovered how to lick the bowl. She mastered that. For dinner, we ordered a heart shaped Mangia pizza. Guess it is kind of tradition now to order one, since 2 V-Days ago was so special! LOL. Sunday was absolutely gorgeous, which in Austin it means to go to Hula Hut. So we did....along with the rest of Austin. We met Lucy there and spent pretty much the day there. Kaylee had fun looking at all the ducks on the lake and running around fearless. Rather exhausting for Mama! It was a fun Valentine's Weekend. We got a big training week, since our big race is next Sunday. I was out of pocket last week with a cough and Eric's bike chain broke, so we need to step it up this week!

0 comments: