Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Muddy Buddy 2009

Last Sunday, Team Rum Runners were back in action! Eric & I participated in our 2nd Muddy Buddy Race in Johnson City. Of course we had a blast! The course was a 100 times harder than the Dallas Course. Just think Texas Hill Country with Rocks, Muds, Hill versus Dallas Plains! I felt I could never get any speed though, because I was trying not to eat dirt. But overall we kicked butt and had fun doing it! These races have been such a great experience for us, of course we have our "date nights" , but it is rare to be in a team competitive situation. It nice to have the positive support to complete the race and then finishing together! I couldn't have chose a better Muddy Buddy! Go Team Rum Runners!


Check out more pictures at: http://www.brightroom.com/view_user_event.asp?S=20&EVENTID=49873&PWD=&BIB=245&DIVISION=&TEAM=

Before the Race...Clean

Our Cute Lil' Frog

After the Race...Dirty!

Get Me Away From the My Dirty Parents!


The Only Way We Could Get a Pic w/Kaylee

0 comments: