Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Wedding Bells

We had a jam-packed weekend and needed a couple of days to recover! Saturday, we went to my very dear friend's wedding in Seguin, Texas. I have known Miss Julia since 1st Grade, oh how I love Hidden Forest! She had a Polish Catholic Ceremony, which was very interesting to have some of the ceremony in Polish! How cool? Then, the reception was at the gorgeous Nolte Farms, which is on the Guadalupe River. It was so so so pretty! Probably one of the best weddings I ever been too! Eric and I had a blast, not only because we having so much fun with old friends, but my folks took care of Kaylee for the night. Getaway to Seguin, never thought I would say that! I danced the night away and there is video to prove it! Sunday, I headed back with the girls to San Antonio for Brackin's Wedding Shower. I spent several hot summers with her as lifeguards and now she lives in cold Minnesota? So, it was nice to see her and take part in her wedding festivities. Although my team loss in the Wedding Family Feud game, we were robbed! Then, we rushed back to Austin to go to Kaylee's teacher's Going Away Party. It is always fun to watch all the kiddos play with their BFFs. Kaylee sure does love the slide and the height of the slide does not to seem to phase her anymore. We love Miss Jordan and we are going to miss her, but I know we will keep in touch. Phew...see why we needed to recover?


Eric & Kristen on the Guadalupe

Cocktail Hour

With Beautiful Bride

Too Much Fun! :)


1 comments:

Kelly said...

wish i could have been there. i'm missing out on too much being so far away!