Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Hasta La Vista, Kaylee

Today was a big day for Kaylee, well, more for me. She waved goodbye to me when I dropped her off at school! She made eye contact and wave goodbye. Our little girl is growing up and we've seen some major changes this last week. Her attitude and personality isn't so "needy". She is becoming much more independent and definitely expressing herself. She has started to think baths are the worst thing ever and becoming fussy when she is tired. Although these things are more frustrating as a parent, Kaylee is growing opinions of her likes and dislikes. On the more positive side, her little sense of humor is so cute. She points and laughs at everything all day. It brightens my day in a heartbeat.

1 comments:

Tim & Erika said...

I always love to hear the stories about Kaylee....she is sooo cute!!! I definitely can't wait til Tim and I have one of our own.