Saturday, October 18, 2008

How Cute Is This???


This has to be one of the cutest pictures ever! Kaylee had her first "semi-sleepover" on Friday night with her oldest friend Blake. They started at HMS within a couple of weeks...Kaylee being the 1st kid and Blake being the 2nd. It was the two of them for awhile and they both moving up to the next class together. Blake's folks were nice enough to watch Kaylee while Eric and I went to a wedding. It worked out extremely well. I guess when we left Kaylee started to cry, but then Blake started to rub her back like "It's okay, these are my folks that I was telling you about". Very cute. Since it was a Friday, they both past out pretty early. As for the wedding, it was one of Eric's MBA Group Member whom I've become friends with.....2 years in a MBA group....you become friends! It was a very lovely wedding and I really couldn't be happier for the couple. I thoroughly enjoyed myself with food, drinks, and dancing to my favorite wedding songs. We both enjoyed catching up with other people from the MBA program. It is so nice to everyone in a much less stressful time in our lives. People looked rested! :)

2 comments:

Queen Bee said...

So sad I couldn't be there with you guys, but Matt said it was a lot of fun!

SUSIE said...

THAT IS THE MOST PRECIOUS PICTURE...SO SO SWEET!!!