Sunday, November 23, 2008

Sunday Morning with the Ernst Family






Here are a couple of videos of Kaylee walking and lots of her personality! Just in the past week, she has gotten so good at walking. In the videos, she getting a bit hyper, so there are a couple funny falls. She also goes to Eric, becuase he has "agua". The girl that loves water...hates baths...go figure. The last video is really funny, becuase Kaylee freaks out everytime she sees the picture of her friend Blake on the Fridge.

3 comments:

Kelly said...

I only got to see snippets of each of the videos because for some reason it kept playing then pausing, over and over, and I couldn't fix it! BUT what I did see was super cute!

Eric said...

The videos look awesome. I know it takes a lot of work to post these videos. Your family really appreciates your efforts.
-Eric

Unknown said...

Love the videos! I can't believe how well she is walking. And the part with Blake's picture is hilarious :) Emily E.