Sunday, May 8, 2011

Blog to Book

I've been published! ;) Finally got around to making the Blog for 2008/2009 into a Book!

How awesome is this?

Seriously, I'm not good at Baby Books. Sit down and write....with a pen?? Much rather type real quick. I do apologize for any grammar errors....I'm used to writing in bullet points and five word sentences. Transitioning from fast-paced corporate life to family blogging isn't easy sometimes. Anyhow, this my modern day Baby Book. Totally Kristen, traditional with modern twist. I always do things on my own terms anyways.

I originally started the blog to keep family and friends updated on the kiddos. Now, I'm writing it for my girls. I want them to have stories of their childhood, so bare with me if I add in my advice, lessons, family history posts too.






0 comments: