Sunday, May 8, 2011

Mommy Day 2011

First Mother's Day with two kiddos! Double the fun, right?


Love being a Mommy to my beautiful girls! But I seriously couldn't do it out with Eric....we are very much a team. I told him today I would prefer a "Parents Day", but he doesn't want to give up his Father's Day. Plus, it's two holidays for Hallmark...they would never downsize to one. So, I embraced the Mother's Day.

There are several reasons I why I love being a Mommy, but I can't get enough of Maddie smiling when she sees my face and Kaylee randomly telling me that she loves me. Millions of ways a child can tell a parent they love them...from non-verbal gestures to rolling out the red carpet treatment. I love each one.

Highlights from Mommy Day 2011:
Girls' Movie Night for "Something Borrowed", loved.
Whole family outing to K's Gymnastics, K loved.
Olive Oil Tasting, amazing.
Work.
Cakebread Chard 2006, worth the wait.
Work.
Derby.
Half-Birthday Celebration.
Brunch at Lamberts, yummy.
Wine Tasting at Duchman Winery, beautiful.
Swimming at Papa & Tutu.
Cuddles with the girls.

On the way to see K's Gymnastics

Olive Oil Tasting

Love my Mommy Bracelets

Brunch with My Girls

Wonderful Daddy and Cute Maddie

Reason #2467 why I love K

Wine Tasting

Couldn't get over how big the winery was for Texas

Don't fall in K

0 comments: