Friday, April 1, 2011

Picnic with the Girls


So yesterday was K's last day at her school, and will be spending girl time with Mommy & Maddie for the next 2 weeks before both start at a new school together. We kicked off our "Girl Time" with a Picnic at a Park with "No Boys", but Daddy can come next time....all according to K. I received an adorable Picnic Basket as a wedding shower gift and this is the first time I used it...it is awesome and more picnics to come. I had a blast talking to K...and for once she devoured her veggies. Of course, Maddie slept. K keeps surprising me with her imagination, she basically turned the playground into a pirate ship and well, all the stories to go with it. Funny part is Maddie made an "Errrr" sounds, and K was happy Maddie was playing along. Oh, I heart my girls.

0 comments: