Monday, August 11, 2008

Happy Birthday Grandpa!

August birthdays continue with Grandpa Ernst today. We wish you a very happy birthday! My goal was to get a cute picture of Kaylee holding up her finger painting that she made, but no such luck. I tried for almost 2 weeks and well, this is the best picture I got. I guess there will be times that Kaylee chooses not to be cute for me. Although, Eric showed me some cool features on the camera and I feel like I'm becoming a better photographer. Maybe I will want the camera lens he has been wanting for 3 years now. On a side note, today was the first day we went to get Kaylee out of bed and she was standing up in her crib waiting for us! We've lowered the crib as low as it goes, but she is sooo tall I'm scared she can maneuver her way out! Oh, Kaylee!

Anyways, Kaylee sends you birthday wishes! :)

0 comments: