Friday, August 8, 2008

Queso Filled Weekend

This weekend will be filled with queso thanks to Becky coming to visit! Becky has to load up on all the Tex-Mex and great food Austin has to offer, so I've been preparing my stomach for a couple weeks now. I'm ready. Becky is my oldest friend and our friendship really hasn't changed much since we met at 8 years old....we are crazy. Eric knew when he married me that Becky was part of the deal as well. She just started her Master's Degree in Physician Studies at University of Florida in June and she just aced her anatomy test (she's kind of a big deal)....I believe it is all the ER she has watched over her lifetime. We are very proud of her! It should be a fun weekend filled with fun, drinks, shopping, and of course queso! I'm very excited!

0 comments: