Thursday, August 28, 2008

Over Achiever

Miss Kaylee has out did herself once again. At her 9-Month Check Up, she measured at 30 inches!!! That is the size of a 15 Month Old and is in the 97% tile. She weighed in at 21 pounds and is in the 95% tile. She is quite the over achiever...maybe she WILL get a full ride to Stanford like the Doctor said the first week she was born. Other than her GROWTH, Doctor G said she was doing great! He did mention her imagination will grow at this age and she may start having dreams that might wake her up in the night. He gave the example of if she saw a lion or a dog during of the day...she may dream of them mean or scary. We thought this was exceptionally funny, since a couple of weeks ago Eric put this large lion stuffed animal to Kaylee's face in a store and she SCREAMED! Not crying, but screaming! I came running through the store and see the stuffed lion, Eric, and my dad. I shook my head and took my baby girl. Boys will be boys.

1 comments:

Tim & Erika said...

Oh I'm loving the blog! I loved it so much that I started my own. Then I convinced my friend to start one too. Check it out: www.timanderikamcwilliams.blogspot.com.

Thanks for coming to the wedding!!!